The Epps Law Group: Providing Skilled Representation And Trusted Legal Counsel
The Epps Law Group is able to provide ethical, effective and aggressive representation in a dignified manner. We have the knowledge and experience to get in front of any legal problem and also correct the factors that caused the problem in the first place. We believe that a lawyer’s conduct can always affect the outcome of a case. Our firm has always operated with the highest level of candid professionalism. We are dedicated to provide diligent representation and obtain the client’s goals. We will never show lack of restraint as some do because at the end of the day the client pays for this unprofessional behavior.While we cannot guarantee a specific outcome, we can promise you this:
- We provide unrivaled representation in court and trial.
- We furnish diligent, meticulous, skillful scrutiny and investigation of the facts.
- We impart complete and accurate counsel to you and your loved ones.
- We make available expert negotiation services.
- We stand between you and the problem.
- We work to minimize your fears and help you return normality to your life quickly.
- We will help you muster courage when courage is required.
- We utilize a holistic approach in order to reduce the risk of future problems.
- We offer our services in a cost-effective manner.
Providing Straightforward, Reliable Legal Advice
During any legal matter, it is easy to become blinded by emotion. We will help you remove the blinders to give you an honest, straightforward evaluation of your case, your legal options and the probable outcomes. When you fully understand the realities of your situation, you are in a better position to make decisions that are best for you long term.
A Former Police Officer And A Former Prosecutor
Kyle spent his first stint as a full-time prosecutor with the Forsyth County Solicitor’s Office. He also was a founding member of the Cobb County Gang Unit prior to leaving law enforcement. He has tried numerous cases and knows the courts system from the inside out.
Likewise, his time as a police officer, Mr. Epps was a member of the SWAT team and an instructor at the police academy. He has seen, firsthand, what happens during an arrest and has been the first on the scene during family disputes.
He knows the courts systems inside and out, and understands what it takes to get the best results possible.
To learn more about attorney Kyle Epps, please refer to his biography below:
Contact The Epps Law Group
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, if you are going through a family law matter, or if your child has been charged with delinquency, we can help. Contact us today at 678-648-4940 for a free consultation. From our office in Cumming, Georgia, we provide legal services to individuals throughout the Atlanta metro.